An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Sales Consultant to join our team within our outbound, business to business, contact centre based in the United Kingdom.
This is a digital marketing agency offering management of online, bespoke products. Due to the success of the business we now have an immediate requirement for a Sales & Marketing Representative.
- Assets that are within the brand requirements of our company and our products.
The successful applicant will be responsible for the ongoing management and development of business projects
- Using dialler systems to manage Clients
- Monitoring KPIs and completing daily reports for line management
- Conducting twice weekly team meetings to share successes and improvements
- Encouraging and motivating team members by running regular incentives
- Completing weekly hours and bonus reports for your team
- Carrying out daily 1:1s with clients.
- Call monitoring to promote and maintain a strong and professional telephone manner
- Liaising with other departmental managers as required
In order to be considered for this role you will have experience of managing and , and will possess the below:
- A professional and approachable nature
- Strong written and spoken English skills
- Experience of managing and motivating sales teams preferably within a contact centre setting.
Immediate Skype interviews are available for applicants matching the above skill sets.
Marketing material provided
Sales & Marketing Training
Salary: Commission only, we train our employees to become entrepreneurs providing with the material to earn an income.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com